Another weekly update! See us at Bronycon on Saturday at 12:30pm!
Another update! Here we go over rudimentary AI and basic game mechanics from a programming standpoint.
Btw, the last post was a terrible April Fool’s joke. Our bad.
Today we introduce to you a series of video logs that will be posted on a regular basis - you’ll see how we’re doing in our development so that you can see how close we are to completing the game.
But of course we’re not going to give away too much. Just enough to keep you in the loop, and so that you can’t say that we’re dead. ;)
One more thing, we have a Facebook page now. Check it out.
Hello all! We’re still at development, but currently we’re in need of a helping hoof for two things.
We’re looking for animators and digital artists who wish to build puppets and animate character designs for Super Smash Ponies.
Currently we’re working on Rainbow Dash’s character animation. If you are at all interested in animating for Super Smash Ponies, or if you’re a digital artist interested in learning how to vector and animate, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title starting with Animations, with your Skype name and a sample of your work.
And thing two:
We are looking for Voice Actresses! This casting call is for the roles of Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. At this point in time we are not requesting voices for other characters.
Here are the instructions for submitting your auditions to us:
- Create a video, or an MP3 track of you perfroming your best Applejack or Rainbow Dash impersonation, minimum of 30 seconds and upload it to Youtube or SoundCloud. (Performances on any hosting services other than the two specified will not be considered.)
- If you plan to audition for both characters, please record separate performances per character.
- For the performance itself, there is no set script; say what you like; though, using lines from the actual show will also be a huge help as well. We also encourage in grunts, noises, and attack sounds into the mix as well.
- Then, once you’ve done that, send an email to email@example.com with the subject title beginning with Voice Acting.
- Include the following in the email: your name/alias, a secondary form of contact (second email or Skype), and a link to your youtube/soundcloud recording. An optional and not required item is a link to your voice acting demo, if you have one. It would also help greatly.
The deadline for VA submissions is Saturday, March 29, 11:59 PM PST.
And there you have it! We hope to see new faces, and we look forward to hearing your auditions. Best of luck to all!
We’re dead? Who said we’re dead?
Find out more on our website.
Want to be on the Super Smash Ponies devteam? If you can color and shade this Twi very nicely, you win!
More details: http://supersmashponies.com/?p=161
Chances are you’ve seen this stage before you arrived here.